How to Enter A Fail/Pass Test, pt 1
This is for a Fail/Pass Test Only!
1. Enter the Failing test results
2. Select and Click all necessary Required checkboxes
• Select Tester Certificate & Name
• Enter Test Date - Click the Calendar Icon to select the correct Test Date
• Enter Test Kit S/N
You may enter additional contacts for test confirmation emails, such as your company or water customer.
4. When you are finished entering the test, click the "Submit Test Results" button
How to Enter a Fail/Pass Test, pt 2
From the Assembly Search page, select the previously entered Failed Assembly.
1. Enter Repair information.
2. Enter the Passing Test Values in the Final Test Values area.
3. Make sure all necessary Required Boxes are checked.
4. Make sure all Tester information is correct. If not, click the pull-down menu to select a different Tester or Test Kit.
• Make sure the Final Test Date is correct.
• Click the Calendar icon and select the Test Date.
Enter any additional contacts for test confirmation emails, such as your company or water customer, and click the checkbox next the email field.
Click the "Submit Test Results" button to submit your entered test.